The people who work here are smart, hard-working, and eager to pursue a career in the furniture industry. We're looking for people who want to improve our company every day, who will put in the extra time to finish the task at hand, who seek new responsibilities and solve problems before being asked to do so, and who are willing to think, innovate, and commit themselves to make TFP the best company it can be.
Current Job Openings at TFPase email us your resume if you're an overachiever, we shall contact you for an interview.
Available Vacancies for 2021
We are looking for artistic, detail-oriented candidates with good interpersonal skills for the position of Interior Designer. The Interior Designer's key responsibilities include visualizing and sketching design plans as per client goals, sourcing products and materials from our website at www.tfp.mu/brw or our supplier's website www.brw.pl, determining costs and inspecting construction to ensure alignment with design specifications are met.
Attractive Salary package of Rs 20,000 + performance bonus.
• TFP Coromandel / Black Red White
Duties and Responsibilities:
• Outline client design objectives, • Conceptualize and sketch design plans, • Determine cost of completion and project requirements in the budgeting phase, • Set a timeline for the completion of an interior design project, • Utilize computer applications in the design process, • Inspect design after completion to determine whether client goals have been met.
Requirements and Qualifications:
• BS/MS degree in business administration or a related field, • Bachelor's degree in Interior Design or related field, • Portfolio of design work, • Project management experience, • Experience with computational design, • Highly creative, imaginative and artistic, • Excellent communication skills, especially in regard to communicating an artistic vision, • Proficiency in AutoCAD, Illustrator, SketchUp or similar design software, • Excellent customer care and focus; ability to assess customers’ needs and provide correct answer, path, troubleshooting, or method for a positive customer experience, • Ability to multitask, prioritize, and manage time efficiently.
To apply: Please send your CV and motivation letter to firstname.lastname@example.org
Job duties and Responsibilities: • Responsible for leading and guiding a team of salespeople in an organization, • Set sales goals and quotas, build a sales plan, analyze data, assign sales training and sales territories, mentor the members of his/her sales team and brings along new ideas and develop new sales tactics, • Achieve objectives through effective planning, setting sales goals, analyzing data on past performance, and projecting future performance.
We are looking for someone coming from the manufacturing or construction field. Interesting salary for the ideal candidate.
If interested or you require more details, send your resume immediately at email@example.com Subject: Applying for Sales Manager Cuisine
We are looking for a high Caliber Storekeeper who will have the opportunity to work at our main store located at Wooton in a challenging environment.
Job duties and Responsibilities: The Furniture Assembler will be in charge of the physical assembly of furniture. Their duties include adjusting, trimming, fitting parts, inspecting wood, ensuring quality standards, handling material orders, and using equipment such as screwdrivers, drawer machines, and staple guns.
Interesting salary of Rs 10,400.
If interested or you require more details, send your resume immediately at firstname.lastname@example.org Subject: Applying for Furniture Assembler
Are you looking for a new career opportunity in the digital world?
The Graphic Designer is a key member of the marketing team. Accountable for digital creative in areas including website updates, email marketing, Social Media, and display advertisements and additionally collaborates cross-functionally to support digital marketing activities where you will be responsible to manage our digital marketing campaigns across different platforms including Google, and social media.
Interesting Package Salary: Rs 40,000 + Commission based on project/performance
The ideal candidate should have an interest in Digital Marketing and is willing to learn to be able to grow in this position.
Essential Functions/Primary Responsibilities:
This role is both strategic and execution; the right candidate must be able to develop the creative strategy in the morning and execute in the afternoon.
• Social Media Marketing - developing a distinct online presence by attracting high numbers of internet followers through social media channels such as Facebook, YouTube, and Instagram.
• Search Engine Optimisation (SEO) - developing strategies to increase the number of visitors to our website by achieving high-ranking placements in search results.
• Pay-Per-Click (PPC) campaigns - sponsored online advertising paid for by the business to appear alongside non-paid search results.
• Email Marketing - design and develop newsletters on Mailchimp to launch campaigns.
Digital Designs :
• Create digital-centric marketing elements, including emails, web pages, social media, and Google Display advertisements
• Design digital ads for a variety of media outlets
• Design landing pages & newsletters for our campaigns.
• Work in collaboration with our Web developer to improve the user experience of our website
• Measure and report performance of all digital marketing campaigns and assess against goals (ROI and KPIs) on a monthly basis.
• Work closely with the director and come up with new ideas & Marketing strategies for monthly campaigns.
• Other duties as assigned by the Manager and the Director.
Qualifications And Skills
• Bachelor’s Degree - highly preferred
• Minimum of 5 years of business experience in a progressive and creative environment
• Demonstrable experience in setting up and optimizing Google Ads (Display, Search & Shopping) & Facebook Ad campaigns.
• Demonstrated working knowledge using Adobe Creative Suite (InDesign, Photoshop, Illustrator, and Premiere)
• Prior experience in hospitality, or factory environment - a plus
• Ability to identify design needs to help continuously elevate the quality of marketing collateral and the brand
• Excellent communication skills both written and spoken
• Ability to grasp future trends in digital technologies and enhance processes and best practices
• Familiar with SEO tools such as SEMRUSH
• Experience working with Mailchimp
• Quick in learning new tools
• Basic HTML knowledge
We also need someone...
• Self-motivated and driven
• With a hip and creative mindset
• Great with collaborating and working in a team setting
• Fun, kind, and helpful
• Cool with growth and working in a fast pace environment
• Well-organized and able to prioritize and meet deadlines
• With the ability to uphold a high level of integrity and work ethics
• Always willing to learn and improve
• Monday - Friday : 09:00 - 17:00
• Saturday: 09:00 - 13:00
Additional Information :
Candidates should be able to supply a portfolio to demonstrate design ability for web, digital media solutions, marketing promotions, and graphic design, including URLs.
If Interesting, send your resume, and motivational letter at email@example.com
To apply: Please send your portfolio to firstname.lastname@example.org Email Subject: Application for Graphic Designer
We are looking for an ambitious, highly creative individual with a keen eye behind the lens to join our Marketing team. The videographer will work alongside our talented marketing team to produce fun, creative video content that shows off our unique furniture and services.
The candidate should be able to produce video content and create impactful video campaigns that will be broadcasted on our YouTube channel and social media platforms.
Responsibilities and Duties: • Work closely with the Digital Marketing Manager to create effective visuals for all promotional campaigns, • Shoot and edit customer testimonials in TFP showrooms, • Shoot and edit product videos, • Brainstorm creative content and prepare script prior to shooting, • Attend company's events to shoot and capture moments, • Shoot photos of our furniture and handover to our Graphic Designer.
Skills: • Understand story arcs, emotion, and what it takes to convince the viewer to respond to the CTA. • Self-Starting: We want you to be ambitious, energetic, and excited to create magic. When handed a project brief, we expect you to run with it and use your experience and intuition to craft something beautiful and on-brand. • Hands-On: Hands-on experience in all aspects of digital media production is a must, which means you can concept, pitch, shoot, produce, edit and put the finishing touches on any story, be it through videography or photography. • Ability to run multiple projects and remain calm and professional in a high-paced environment and deliver on time.
Requirements: • At least 3-5 years of prior post-production experience, • Owns own camera equipment (will be a plus), • Must have valid driver’s license, • Specialist in Adobe Premiere. Proven knowledge of After Effects, Illustrator and Photoshop, • Detail oriented with the ability to meet deadlines, • Must be available to work flexible work schedules/hours including weekends and holidays and early start time.
Software Knowledge: • Experience in as many of the following programs is a plus: • Adobe Premier, • After Effects, • Illustrator, • Photoshop.
Check our videos out on YouTube! https://bit.ly/3fZa5d5
Remuneration: An attractive package awaits the ideal candidate. Commensurate with projects and tasks done.
To apply: Please send your portfolio to email@example.com Email Subject: Application for Videographer
Responsibilities and duties: • Plan and execute all digital marketing campaigns, including Web, SEO/SEA, E-mail & Social Media Marketing • Optimization of all Google Ads campaigns (Search, Display & Shopping) • Develop, implement and manage our social media strategy • Measure and report performance of all digital marketing campaigns and assess against goals (ROI and KPIs) on a monthly basis. • Design landing pages & newsletters for our campaigns. • Work in collaboration with Web developer to improve the user experience of our website • Work closely with the director and come up with new ideas & Marketing strategies for monthly campaigns.
Qualifications adn Skills: • Degree in Marketing or a related field • Proven working experience in digital marketing in a senior position. • Demonstrable experience in setting up and optimizing Google Ads (Display, Search & Shopping) & Facebook Ad campaigns. • Solid knowledge of Digital marketing tools: Google Tag Manager, Google Search Console, Google Analytics, Data Studio. • Experience working with design software such as Photoshop, Illustrator, InDesign. • Familiar with SEO tools such as SEMRUSH • Experience working with Mailchimp • Quick in learning new tools • Basic HTML knowledge
Working Days • Monday - Friday : 09:00 - 17:00 • Saturday: 09:00 - 13:00
If interested, send your resume immediately at firstname.lastname@example.org. Subject: Applying for Digital Marketer For TFP Australia
We're currently looking for a "Freight Forwarder" to take care of all our exports, organize safe, efficient and economical transportation of our good, hassle-free transport from the country of origin to that of its destination. Location: TFP Marketing Office
Salary Package: Interesting Salary Package + incentives based on return of investment. You can take control of your earning.
Responsibilities: • A freight forwarder works out the logistics and makes sure all bases are covered in the process of transporting goods from A to B.
Typical responsibilities include: • Organizing the transportation of freight between intermediate destinations • Calculate the weight, volume, or cost of goods to be moved. • Verify proper packaging and labeling of exported goods. • Negotiate shipping rates with freight carriers. • Complete customs paperwork • Recommend shipping solutions to minimize cost or environmental impacts. • Reporting back to clients, keeping them up-to-date with the progress of goods • Take photos for records of goods being dispatched, loaded on trucks and containers. • Deciding on the best way to package products that will not be damaged inside containers. • Taking appropriate measures for the movement of fragile goods • Checking countries’ legal requirements to make sure all the appropriate documentation (eg insurance and customs forms) is filled out. • Staying up-to-date with relevant activities and legislation that might impact the transportation of freight • Maintain current knowledge of relevant legislation, political situations, or other factors that could affect freight shipping. • Organizing payments or processes transactions on behalf of the client, such as freight charges.
Key Skills: • Strong organizational and planning skills. • Attention to detail. • The ability to communicate effectively and clearly. • Teamwork and an aptitude for coordinating your work with others. • Knowledge and understanding of geography and cultural differences. • The ability to detect and solve problems. • Communication skills, as you'll be liaising with a variety of people • Clarity in communication, as major problems could arise through inaccuracies. • Teamwork, and good interpersonal skills. • Sensitivity to culture and religion. • Flexibility and the ability to adapt to changing circumstances. • Problem-solving ability, particularly when working under pressure. • Accuracy and attention to detail. • Numeracy and computer literacy.
Requirements: • Must have own transport to travel from office/warehouse to Port when required.
What to expect The work is mainly office based. Opportunities tend to be concentrated in harbour at Port Louis. The working environment can be stressful, as much of the work is aimed at meeting tight delivery deadlines.
Qualifications Relevant diploma or degree in any • Accounting or finance • Business or management • Economics • Supply Chain Management • Transport, Distribution, or Logistics.
If interested, send your resume immediately at email@example.com. Subject: Applying for Part time Freight Forwarding Agent
Apply Now This document was last updated on 08 February 2021. The deadline for application is 15 February 2021 for all the jobs above. TFP reserves the right to convene ONLY the best-qualified candidates for an interview. Thank you for your interest.