Job Position: OLS Representative
We are currently looking for competent, independent, customer service oriented and highly motivated individuals who are passionate about sales.
Responsibilities and Duties
● Present, promote and sell products/services using solid arguments to existing and prospective customers
● Perform cost-benefit and needs analysis of existing/potential customers to meet their needs
● Establish, develop and maintain positive business and customer relationships
● Reach out to customer leads through cold calling
● Expedite the resolution of customer problems and complaints to maximize satisfaction
● Achieve agreed upon sales targets and outcomes within schedule
● Coordinate sales effort with team members and other departments
● Analyze the territory/market’s potential, track sales and status reports
● Supply management with reports on customer needs, problems, interests, competitive activities, and potential for new products and services
● Keep abreast of best practices and promotional trends
● Continuously improve through feedback
● At least 2 years of work experience as a Sales Coach, Sales Trainer or similar role
● 1+ years of experience in related field
● HSC obligatory; degree holder will be an advantage
● Customer orientation and ability to adapt/respond to different types of characters
● Excellent selling, negotiation and communication skills
● Prioritizing, time management and organizational skills
● Relationship management skills and openness to feedback
● Computer Literate
● Between Rs 15k and Rs18k for basic salary + sales commissions after a successful probation period.
We reserve the right to modify, cancel or not to appoint anyone after the above notice of vacancy, without prior notice.