Terms & Conditions
1. About TFPInternational Ltd
2. User agreement
- By accessing and/or using the website, you accept these terms and agree to be bound by them, and an agreement is formed between us and you.
- These terms may be amended at any time without notice and your access to this website may be terminated at any time without notice. Your continued use of the website following such amendment of these terms will represent an agreement by you to be bound by these terms as amended. We recommend you review the terms for amendments each time you use the website and before placing an order. Should we choose to provide you with notice of amended terms, you agree to receive email notification of the amendments from us or our third parties.
3. Guests and registered users
- You may access and/or use the website as a guest or as a member.
- To become a member of the website, you must provide your name and address, telephone number, a valid email address, and nominate a password. If you do not provide accurate and complete details we may not be able to activate your membership or supply products to you. You agree to keep your membership details current at all times by accessing your account via the website or by contacting our customer-first team.
- You will receive an email from us as soon as practicable after you create your membership account.
- We only permit one registration per email address.
- You must not use other members’ accounts without permission.
- You must keep your password secure as you are responsible for any activity on your account. You agree to notify us immediately if you become aware of any security breach or any unauthorized use of your password or account.
- If you forget your password you may click on the relevant link located on the website and we will email you a new password, or you may contact us.
- We reserve the right to terminate a member’s account without notice for any reason whatsoever including without limitation if you have breached or we suspect you have breached these terms.
4. Legal capacity
- You must be eighteen (18) years of age or over to register as a member of the website or purchase products from the website.
- Any order and/or purchase made by you using this website is an acknowledgment by you that you:
- Are over the age of eighteen (18) years;
- Accept these terms;
- Agree that you have entered into a legal contract with TFPInternational Ltd in relation to these terms; and
- These terms, together with your order, constitute the entire agreement between you and TFP International Ltd for the supply of products.
TFP International Ltd reserves the right to take legal action and seeks compensation from the parent or guardian of a minor who causes an order to be placed, for any loss or damage TFP InternationalLtd may suffer as a result of a transaction entered into by a minor.
(1) Please choose carefully as refunds are not normally provided where you have simply changed your mind, made a wrong selection, or simply found the item cheaper elsewhere. We recommend you to carefully preview any proposed Orders before adding them to your shopping cart and proceeding with your order.|
(2) Representations of products for sale made by TFPInternational Ltd via the website do not constitute an offer to sell but an invitation to treat.
(3) You and TFP International Ltd may enter into a contract for the sale and supply of products by you making an offer via the website to purchase a product at the price advertised on the website by:
(i) Placing an electronic order for the products using the website;
(ii) You confirm the order details in accordance with the procedure on the website;
(iii) You making payment in full (plus any applicable delivery charges) on the website; and
(iv) The acceptance of that offer by TFP International Ltd
(4) When entering into a sale contract via the website, you will be taken to have communicated your offer to purchase the product(s) only when:
(i) Any requirements set out in these terms have been met;
(ii) The electronic instruction containing the offer from you enters and is recorded in our database;
(iii) A record is created and stored in our database; and
(iv) TFP International Ltd receives in its account full payment from you for the product (including any applicable delivery and handling charges)and confirmation of that payment is received by our database.
(5) You acknowledge that:
(i) The transmission of your offer or the confirmation of any payment, made through an electronic instruction may not be received by TFP for reasons beyond either parties' reasonable control including but not limited to electronic failure, mechanical, software, computer, or telecommunications, or the omission or failure of third party website providers or systems;
(ii) To the extent permitted by law, TFP International Ltd is not liable to you in any way for any loss or damage at all and however caused, arising directly or indirectly in connection with the transmission of an electronic instruction through the website, or any failure to receive an electronic instruction for whatever reason;
(iii) TFP International Ltd may act on and process all completed electronic instructions transmitted or issued through the website without further consent from or reference to you; and
(iv) TFP International Ltd may treat an electronic instruction as authentic and is under no obligation to investigate the authenticity or authority of persons issuing or transmitting such electronic instructions, or to verify the accuracy and completeness of such electronic instructions.
(6) You will receive an email from TFP InternationalLtd as soon as practicable after you have confirmed your order and made payment. If you have any questions regarding your order you may contact us.
(7) If your order is not accepted by TFP International Ltd, TFPInternational Ltd will notify you by telephone or email and arrange for a full refund of any payment made by you to be processed.
(8) TFP may, in its sole and absolute discretion, accept or reject any offer made by you for any reason (or no reason), including an error in the advertised price for, or description of the products on the website, or an error in your order.
(9) Any representations made about stock availabilities are accurate to the last known stock level and are subject to change. If TFPInternational Ltd cannot supply a particular product, TFPInternational Ltd will notify you by telephone or email as soon as possible.
(10) TFP International Ltd will be deemed to have accepted your order on the first to occur of issue to you by email of a tax invoice for the sale and the fulfillment of your order.
(1) Prices shown are in Mauritian Rupees and include VAT where applicable. Prices may not include delivery and handling charges. Prices are subject to change.
(2) Each published saving in respect of a product is by reference to the lower of the recommended retail price of the manufacturer or the normal ticketed price of TFP.
(3) Images of products shown without any advertised price besides those images are not offered for sale.
(4) Unless otherwise stated, any accessories shown in any image of products are not included in the price.
(5) We reserve the right to correct any errors published on the website, on our social media platforms and printed advertising including our monthly catalog.
7. Website Update
(1) This website is auto-updated once a week on a specific date, thus, any product listed on this website might be outdated depending on when you're browsing during the week. It is requested that you double-check the product's selling price, availability, material type, description, dimensions, photo, etc.. with our online sales team via the website online chat or even on our social media platforms; Facebook or Instagram. Simply send us a photo or product reference of the product you're interested and our online sales team will revert back to you as soon as possible.
8. Facebook Review / Photography / Videography
(1) We reserve the right to use your review on our Facebook page www.facebook.com/tfp.mu or other Facebook pages managed by TFP after having received written approval prior to publications. TFP may use the photograph(s) / testimonial(s) in publications including brochures, invitations, books, newspapers, magazines, television, websites, and social media platforms.
A person adding a Facebook review, commenting with a photo on our Facebook page www.facebook.com/tfp.mu and does not wish to have their review or image recorded for distribution or for publication purposes should make their wishes known to the concerned showroom in writing. By participating, commenting or attending any TFP event and failing to notify TFP, in writing, your desire to not have your photograph, review or video used by TFP, you are agreeing to release, defend, hold harmless and indemnify TFP from any and all claims involving the use of your review, photo, video or likeness. Any person or organization not affiliated with TFP may not use, copy, alter or modify TFP photographs, graphics, videography or other, similar reproductions or recordings without the advance written permission of an authorized designee from TFP.
(1) All payments must be made in full prior to delivery.
(2) Payments must be made via payment methods listed on the homepage of TFP website to secure payment gateway facilities accessible via the website and will be subject to any terms and conditions of these providers.
10. Supply and delivery
(1) Subject to you complying with these terms and acceptance of your order by TFP International Ltd, TFP International Ltd will sell and supply the products to you as shown on your order confirmation.
(2) Products may not be available for immediate delivery. TFP International Ltd will endeavor to deliver your order to you within ten (10) business days of the date you place your order, except if the order is not available in stock and needs to be ordered.
(3) Items of furniture in our catalog online ( as opposed to products in our online store) are generally not held in stock and will be required to be ordered. You agree that your order for any item of furniture may take up to 10 weeks to be delivered to you from the date you place your order. This timeframe is the average manufacturing lead time required by suppliers. TFP will contact you on receipt of your order to notify you of the indicative delivery date.
(4) When you complete your order you will be prompted to select whether you wish to collect your order from our factories or to have the order delivered to an address specified by you.
(5) Other than in respect of orders for furniture, regional or remote areas, if TFP International Ltd gives you notice that it will be unable to deliver your order within 10 business days of receipt of your order, due to lack of stock, you may cancel your order without charge, and TFP International Ltd will arrange for a full refund of any payment made by you to be processed.
(1) The terms of this clause apply where you select to have your goods delivered to a specified address.
(2) We offer free delivery ground floor only without any dismantling or handling around the island. This offer might not apply to items on promotion.
(3) Should you not be eligible for free delivery, we will let you know of the costs involved to deliver your goods to your specified address.
(4) On acceptance of your order by TFP International Ltd, your order will be dispatched to your specified delivery address generally within 10 business days of the date you place your order.
(5) If you order large or bulky items, TFPInternational Ltd will contact you by telephone or email to arrange with you a suitable time for delivery.
(6) You will be required to be available in person to accept delivery of your order.
(7) TFPInternational Ltd will use its best endeavors to deliver your order within any stated timeframes for dispatch, however, TFP International Ltd does not warrant that these timeframes will always be met, as many factors may affect these timeframes.
(8) You must advise at the time you place your order via the website or later when you discuss delivery with TFP International Ltd, of any difficulties that may be involved in the delivery (such as stairs or narrow entries). If you do not state the situation correctly and on arrival the delivery contractor deems it to be a difficult location you will be liable for any extra charges including redelivery fees and the cost of an extra person to assist.
(9) TFP International Ltd cannot and will not accept responsibility for delivery failures or delays by our third party delivery contractor.
12. Title and risk in goods
Title and risk in the products, such as loss and damage, pass to you on delivery or collection, as the case may be.
13. Credit card fraud
(1) The website employs several methods of secure payment gateway to secure your payment online.
(2) To the extent permitted by law, each of TFPInternational Ltd will not be responsible for any damages or consequential losses (whether direct or indirect) suffered by a user where a credit card or PayPal account is fraudulently used or is used in an unauthorized manner.
(3) Except as expressly provided in these terms, and to the fullest extent allowed by the law, TFP International Ltd will not be liable for any direct, indirect, special, incidental, or consequential damages arising out of your access to or use of the website.
(4) You will at all times indemnify, and keep indemnified, TFP International Ltd including its directors, officers, employees and agents from and against any loss (including reasonable legal costs and expenses on a full indemnity basis) or liability incurred or suffered by you or by any of them arising from any claim, demand, suit, action or proceeding by any person against you or them where such loss or liability arose out of, in connection with or in respect of your conduct or breach of these terms.
(5) This clause is not intended to exclude or limit any rights which you may have under the consumer protection act.
14. Order inquiries
If you have any queries about the progress of your order please contact us. Please have your order number handy as shown on the email confirmation.
(1) please choose carefully as TFP will generally not provide you with a refund or exchange simply because you changed your mind or the product was not what you expected.
(2) If your order arrives damaged, please contact us.
15. Privacy and personal information
(1) The privacy of your personal information is important to TFP International Ltd.
(2) TFP may collect personal information directly from you when you register as a member of the website, when you place an order, or when you contact our personal information may include your name, residential and/or postal address, telephone number and email address.
(3) Your personal information is not collected if you only browse this website.
(4) TFP International Ltd may use your personal information for the purposes for which you give it to any of them and for their own internal purposes. You agree that TFP International Ltd may use your email address to send you messages concerning your membership account, any orders you place and information about the products sold via the website that TFP International Ltd thinks may be of interest to you. If you would prefer not to receive promotional or other material from TFPInternational Ltd or its third parties, please let us know and TFPInternational Ltd will respect your request. You also agree that TFPInternational Ltd may contact you by telephone to arrange delivery or collection of your order.
(5) You may request TFP InternationalLtd to remove your personal information from its database by emailing us.
16. Force majeure
TFP International Ltd will not be liable for any delay in performing any of their obligations if such delay is caused by circumstances beyond their reasonable control, including but not limited to, failure of or interruption in the provision of essential services such as electricity supply, bank payment systems or postal deliveries.
17. Governing law
(1) These terms will be governed by and interpreted in accordance with the laws of Mauritius and you irrevocably submit to the non-exclusive jurisdiction of the courts in Mauritius. If any provision of these terms is found to be invalid or unenforceable by a court of law, such invalidity or unenforceability will not affect the remainder of this agreement, which will continue in full force and effect.
If any part of these terms is found to be void, invalid, unlawful or unenforceable then that provision or part will be deemed to be severed from these terms and the remaining terms and provisions of these terms will remain in force and constitute the agreement between you and TFP InternationalLtd.
19. Transfer and assignment
If TFP International Ltd merges, sells or otherwise change control of its business or this website to a third-party, TFP International Ltd reserves the right, without giving notice or seeking consent, to transfer or assign the personal information, content, and rights that TFP has collected from you and any agreements it has made with you.
The failure by TFP International Ltd to exercise or enforce any right or provision under these terms will not constitute a waiver of such right or provision. Any waiver of any provision under these terms will only be effective if it is in writing and signed by TFP International Ltd.
21. Photo Non-contractual
Most of the photos on our website are non-contractual, that is the photo that are featured on our website might slightly differs from the item in-store. We request all our online customers to kindly ask our online sales agents real photos before placing an online order.
TFPInternational Ltd online terms and conditions of sale version 2.0 July 2019