1. About this website
(1) This website is published by TFP International Ltd (BRN C06016689).
About TFP International Ltd
(1) TFP International Ltd is a proprietary limited company registered in Mauritius.
(2) TFP International Ltd will sell the goods and services to you in accordance with the terms and conditions of sale.
(3) Images of goods published in this website without any advertised price beside those images are not offered for sale.
(4) Photographs are for illustrative purposes only and may vary from goods depicted or described.
(5) International visitors to this website should not rely on information contained in this website, including without limitation specifications or pricing. International orders are unable to be accepted.
(1) TFP International Ltd may, at any time, add or remove content from this website without notice.
(2) Any articles, information or content published on this website must be read subject to these terms.
(3) Although TFP International Ltd uses its best endeavors to confirm the accuracy of any information published on this website, you agree that TFP International Ltd cannot be held responsible for inaccuracies or errors caused by incorrect information supplied to TFP International Ltd or by manufacturers or suppliers changing product specifications without notice to TFP International Ltd. You agree to make your own inquiries to verify information provided and to assess the suitability of products before you purchase.
(4) The information, materials and services in this website are provided as recommendation and for general information purposes only. It is current at the time of first publication. It is not legal or other professional advice or intended to be comprehensive. You are responsible for determining the validity, quality and relevance of any information, material or service assessed and to take appropriate independent advice before acting or relying on any of it to ensure that it meets your particular requirements. You should report any error or omission in any information, material or service, via customer feedback.
(5) This website may feature or display third party advertising or content. By featuring or displaying such advertising or content, TFP International Ltd does not in any way represent that TFP International Ltd recommends or endorses the relevant advertiser, its products or services.
(6) TFP International Ltd nor any third party will be liable for any errors in content, or for any actions you take in reliance on them. You nor any other person may hold TFP International Ltd liable for any delays, inaccuracies, errors or omissions in respect of such content, the transmission or delivery of such content or any loss or damage arising from any of them.
(7) TFP International Ltd may promote, advertise or sponsor functions, events, offers, competitions or other activities which may be conducted online or offline and which may be conducted by third parties. These activities may be subject to separate terms and conditions. You participate in any such activities entirely at your own risk. TFP International Ltd does not accept any responsibility in connection with your participation in activities conducted by any other party.
Your use of the website
(1) You agree to use this website only for purposes that are permitted by these terms, any applicable law or regulation and/or generally accepted practices or guidelines.
(2) You agree that you will not engage in any activity that interferes with or disrupts this website or the servers and networks that host this website. You agree not to, or attempt to, circumvent, disable or otherwise interfere with security-related features of this website or features that prevent or restrict use or copying of any content or enforce limitations on the use of this website or the content.
(3) You understand and agree that any suspected fraudulent, abusive or illegal activity may be referred to appropriate law enforcement authorities.
(4) TFP International Ltd may stop (temporarily or permanently) providing access to this website to you, or to guests or members generally, at its discretion and without prior notice to you.
(5) TFP International Ltd may in its sole discretion restrict your access to this website. If TFP International Ltd does this, you may be prevented from accessing all or parts of the website, your account details or other content contained in your account. TFP International Ltd will not be liable to you or any third party for doing so.
(6) As electronic websites are subject to interruption or breakdown, access to this website is offered on an "as is" and "as available" basis only.
(7) TFP International Ltd may impose limits or restrictions on the use you may make of this website. Further, for security, technical, maintenance, legal or regulatory reasons, or due to any breach of these terms, TFP may withdraw this website, or change or remove website functionality at any time without notice to you.
Intellectual property rights
(1) The logo is a registered trademarks of TFP International Ltd.
(2) You acknowledge that any intellectual property right, including graphics, logos, trademarks, distinctive brand features, design, text, icons, the arrangement of them, sound recordings and all software relating to this website, are owned by TFP and that these remain the property of TFP International Ltd and must not be used in any manner without the prior written consent of the owner.
(3) Nothing contained on this website is to be interpreted as a recommendation to use any information on this website in a manner which infringes the intellectual property rights of any person. TFP International Ltd makes no representations or warranties that your use of the information on this website will not infringe such intellectual property rights.
(4) You may not modify or copy the layout or appearance of this website nor any computer software or code contained in this website, nor may you decompile or disassemble, reverse engineer or otherwise attempt to discover or access any source code related to this website.
(5) If you correspond or otherwise communicate with TFP International Ltd, you automatically grant to TFP International Ltd an irrevocable, perpetual, non-exclusive, royalty-free, world-wide license to use, copy, display and distribute the content of your communication and to prepare derivative works of the content or incorporate the content into other works in order to publish and promote such content. This may include, but is not limited to, publishing testimonials on this website and developing your ideas and suggestions for improved products.
Links to other websites
(2) TFP International Ltd reserves the right to prevent third parties from linking to this website.
Secure data and transmissions
(1) Given the nature of the internet, TFP International Ltd cannot guarantee that any data transmission is totally secure, free from viruses, fault or other conditions which could damage or interfere with your computer systems and TFP International Ltd does not warrant that your access to the website will be uninterrupted, error free or that any defects will be corrected. Whilst TFP International Ltd and its third parties take precautions to protect information, TFP International Ltd does not warrant and cannot ensure the security of any content or information you transmit via the website. You therefore transmit to the website at your own risk. However, once TFP International Ltd or its third party receives your transmission, TFP International Ltd and its third parties will take reasonable steps to preserve its security. If you become aware of any problems with the security of the website, please contact us immediately.
(2) You must take your own precautions to ensure that the process which you use to access the website or any website does not expose you to the risk of viruses, malicious computer code or other forms of interference which may damage your own computer system. For the avoidance of doubt, neither TFP International Ltd nor its third parties will accept any responsibility for any interference or damage to your own computer system which arises in connection with your use of this website, any website or any linked website.
Cookies may be used on this website to gather data in relation to this website and you consent to this (although you may be able to disable cookies on your web browser).
Use of your information and material
TFP International Ltd appreciates any suggestions (“unsolicited ideas”) you may have regarding ways in which this website may be improved or materials which may be added to this website. Any unsolicited ideas that you submit will not be regarded as confidential and will become the property of TFP International Ltd. TFP International Ltd may use, reproduce, disclose, publish, modify, adapt and transmit them to others, without restriction or any obligation to compensate you.
Governing law and jurisdiction
These terms are governed by and construed in accordance with the laws of Mauritius and you irrevocably and unconditionally submit to the non-exclusive jurisdiction of the courts of Mauritius if any provision of these terms is found to be invalid or unenforceable by a court of law, such invalidity or unenforceability will not affect the remainder of these terms, which will continue in full force and effect. If you access this website in a jurisdiction other than Mauritius, you are responsible for compliance with the laws of that jurisdiction, to the extent that they apply. TFP International Ltd makes no representations that the content of this website complies with the laws of any country outside Mauritius
These terms may be amended at any time without notice and your access to this website may be terminated at any time without notice. Your continued use of this website following such amendment of these terms will represent an agreement by you to be bound by the terms as amended. Where your access to this website is terminated, all disclaimers and limitations of liability set out in these terms will survive. Reference to “website” includes the whole or any part of the web pages located on this webpage (including but not limited to any elements of design, underlying code, text, sounds, graphics, animated elements or any other content).